Thursday, March 10, 2011

The baby book from...

Well, let's just say it rhymes with... Mel. But it's done. It was done it much less than 24 hours, considering I started it at 9:00pm and finished it just shy of 1:00am. Getting the pictures up, now that's been another battle...

This is the third out of five baby books I'll be making before the end of the year. I should be a pro by the time I get to Christmas!

Here it is!

Griffin Nature Argile McDonald's baby book!

(click on the picture to see a larger view, if you see a magnifying class click on it AGAIN to get all up close and personal!)


I have to say although this isn't my best work ever, it was fun to make. And I'm still totally flabbergasted that I was able to get it done. Thank GOODNESS I had the help of my man-friend who lives with me. :) He did all the printing for me.

I do have to say the most rewarding thing about these books is knowing that it will help mom and dad cherish those little moments a little bit longer. It's also just a teenie weenie bit awesome to think of Wynter looking back at this ten years from now with Griff and saying, "Oh one of the ladies at work made this for you! Every morning I was pregnant she'd always ask me, 'How's baby today?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment